Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

So it begins...

It all started with my twin girl's 2nd birthday.  It was to be a farm theme and I was planning their cupcakes and cakes.  As I priced cupcakes out there, I was pretty horrified at the price of plain, but I am sure very good, cupcakes.  Eeek!  So I went on a search of Farm Animal cupcakes on-line and found a wealth of ideas and instructions.  As I looked at the Fondant Animals sitting on top of some of the cakes, I said to myself, "I can do that."  So I did...and I LOVED it.

The cake is actually only the green part.
All the animals, signs, hay, and water are Fondant

The cupcake toppers
(The ladybugs were given to me by a friend)

More cupcake toppers

The whole spread

This little guy was my favorite.
I may have fallen a little in love with him.

I still have him
I can't not have him


1 comment: